Liquid foil – composite sealing for shower and bath
From € 42,75
Composite waterproofing for creating waterproof surfaces under mineral coatings, tiles and natural stone.
Liquid foil - composite sealing for shower and bath
One-component surface sealing on dispersion basis for waterproof coating in showers and bathrooms. Suitable for areas exposed to moisture up to W4. Therefore very suitable for private households. Complies with class DM according to EN 14891.
Advantages of liquid film:
- Very good alkali resistance
- Temperature resistance
- Without solvent
- Easy to apply
- Ready for use
- Various damp room panels made of gypsum, cement, PU foam or similar
- Gypsum plasterboard
- Porous concrete
- Apply to the dry and load-bearing substrate in a thin layer over the entire surface
- In the transitions from floor to wall the sealing tape. In the inner and outer corners there are special corners to work in
- The sealing tapes, the sealing corners and the remaining surfaces are applied after drying of approx. 4 hours, the sealing tapes, the sealing corners and the remaining surfaces are coated a second time to ensure a permanent seal
- Before coating with Tadelakt, the finished waterproofing is primed with plant casein primer and reinforced with lime adhesive plaster and fibreglass fabric.
Ca. 2 kg/m2 for the recommended two coats; that means with 5kg you create approx. 2.5 sqm and 15 kg are sufficient for 7,5 sqm.
Clean immediately with water after use.
- Double-sided fleece-laminated, rubberised, highly elastic expansion joint tape, for the secure sealing of corner, connection and movement joints as well as pipe penetrations. Here you can buy the joint sealing tape.
- Colour: grey
- Processing temperature: +5° C to +35° C
- Waiting time before further laying: 12 - 24 hours
- Solvent, acid and alkali resistance: good
- Storage: 24 months.
5 kg, 15 kg