Joint sealing tape expansion joint tape
Elastic, rubberized joint sealing tape for the composite sealing under mineral coatings or ceramic coverings. Available in yard goods.
Joint sealing tape-expansion joint tape
This double-sided fleece-laminated, rubberised, highly elastic expansion joint tape is for the secure sealing of corner, connection and movement joints as well as pipe penetrations. For use for composite sealing in wet rooms and bathrooms in conjunction with the liquid foil on a dispersion basis. Here you can buy the recommended sealing compound.
Properties of the sealing tape:
- Available in yard ware
- Width: 13 cm
- Expansion at break according to EN ISO 527-1: 315%
- Thickness: approx. 0.70 mm
- Fleece-laminated on both sides for high bonding strength
- For wall and flooring
- Easy to process
Available in yard ware exactly matching your project.
- Cut to the exact length
- Sealing compound (liquid foil) is applied to the corners with a smoothing trowel or alternatively with the roller
- Lay sealing tape on the sealing compound and press it into the material with the smoothing trowel without wrinkles
- The sealing tape and the complete surface is sealed with the sealing compound coated
- After drying for approx. 4 hours, a second layer of sealing compound is applied to reliably close any air pores and ensure a permanent seal
|Dimensions||100 × 13 × 0.07 cm|