Available as yard goods. Select the desired linear meters and add them to the shopping cart. Width is 1m, so with 5 pieces (running meters) you have 5 square meters. For 6 square meters you choose 6 pieces and so on.
Glass silk fabric
This glass silk fabric is intended for the reinforcement of plasters, building and tile adhesives. The mesh size of 4 x 4 mm prevents cracks and flaking. In general, a more beautiful and smoother surface is achieved by embedding the fabric, but if plastering directly on tiles is required, the reinforcement fabric also performs well. Here you can find instructions on how to prepare a plaster base on tiles in order to obtain a jointless surface with lime-marble plasters.
- Degreasing the tiles with special cleaner
- Priming the cleaned tiles with the adhesive primer with marble powder
- apply Tile adhesive (available in specialist shops or DIY stores)
- Glass silk fabric and smooth it out with tile adhesive
- After drying, brush the adhesive primer with marble powder again, as this prevents the joint pattern from showing through due to different absorption characteristics
- The ideal plaster base for Tadelakt or other marble plasters is created